Things to Do in Healdsburg and Sonoma Wine Country
There are so many fun things to do in Healdsburg, CA and the surrounding Sonoma County. California wine country’s vineyards are world-famous. A visit to Healdsburg ensures you’ll see a great representation, with so many Healdsburg wineries near us. Beyond touring wineries, there are several other things to do here to complete your getaway.
For detailed recommendations, download a free copy of our Healdsburg, California, Travel Guide. It has all the most fun attractions, activities, and things to do in Healdsburg and Sonoma County.
Enjoy many outdoor things to do in Healdsburg, including biking, hiking, canoeing and more. For those looking to relax and enjoy some more cultural attractions, there are many galleries and museums nearby. Go antiquing for vintage treasures. No matter what kind of vacation you want, there is never a shortage of attractions in Healdsburg close to our Sonoma County resort during your stay.
Hiking & Biking
Breweries & Distilleries
Kayak | Zipline | Ballooning
Arts & Culture
Wine Country Events
Events at Honor Mansion
Sonoma Wine Country Events and other Things to Do in Healdsburg, CA
There is always something happening in and around Healdsburg. From Winter Wine Land, hosted by the Wine Road every January, to harvest luncheons and release parties held at individual wineries, there are always fantastic Sonoma Wine Country Events to enjoy.
Sonoma Wine Country and Healdsburg Restaurants
Your stay at our luxury Healdsburg inn extends beyond our door to the excellent dining options in Sonoma County. Try these fabulous Wine Country restaurants featuring Sonoma County Wines.
More Things to Do in Healdsburg and the Wine Country
Healdsburg and Sonoma offer a lot more than just wine. From kayaking on the Russian River and biking through the exquisite countryside to boutique shops and museums, there are plenty of opportunities for non-wine lovers to have a fantastic vacation in a beautiful locale. Visit our guide to even more Sonoma Wine Country activities for more things to do in Healdsburg, CA.
Still not sure what to do in Healdsburg, CA, and need even more recommendations on things to do in Sonoma Wine Country? Explore some articles we've recently written on our blog! Be sure to request our free Healdsburg Vacation Guide, and plan to visit us at Honor Mansion, one of the best places to stay in Healdsburg, California!
- Curious to find the best Healdsburg spa? Read our blog on the best spas in Healdsburg!
- What are the best restaurants in Sonoma County for romance? Or, enjoy a massage here at Honor Mansion!
- You can also see recommendations for some of best restaurants in Healdsburg, like Dry Creek Kitchen, Valette, Shed, and the best Italian restaurants in Healdsburg, California!
- Some amazing things to check-out at Dutcher Crossing Winery and Francis Coppla Winery.
- Eight exciting Sonoma County Wine Events, like the Sonoma Valley Film Festival
- Check out the best Healdsburg wine tours where you can discover some of the most delicious wines the area has to offer.
- If you prefer a more intimate wine experience, you can't miss out on these wonderful Healdsburg wine tasting rooms.
- Finally, a few of our favorite Healdsburg activities, including a guide to planning a perfect visit the Healdsburg Museum.
Enjoy Everything Healdsburg has to Offer and Stay at Honor Mansion
A stay at the Honor Mansion will also give you access to our top-rated concierge services. We offer some of the best concierge services compared to other hotels in Sonoma Wine Country. Be sure to explore our Healdsburg vacation packages before you book. We can recommend our favorite things to do in Healdsburg and Sonoma County. We’re also located near some of the best places to visit in Northern California like Bodega Bay, Santa Rosa, Napa, Petaluma, Calistoga, and Sonoma.