2019 is ALL ABOUT THE CELEBRATION of Honor Mansion’s 25th Anniversary! Our own Old Vine Zinfandel 2018 harvest is the star of this weekend & you will be the directors! Enjoy this complimentary experience and special event with your stay! First-come, first-serve! This getaway package includes:
- Overnight accommodations* at the Honor Mansion
- Wine & appetizer reception upon arrival Friday & Saturday evening
- Honor Mansion daily gourmet breakfast & afternoon refreshments
- Blending party with your hosts Steve & Cathi Fowler heading each team at Dutcher Crossing Winery
- Complimentary tasting at Dutcher Crossing with box lunch to follow or enjoy it back at the Mansion
* Please note, a 2-night minimum is required and reservations are non-refundable
The Inaugural Blending Event
In partnership with Dutcher Crossing Winery, we would like to welcome you to join us in creating the final blend for our 25th Anniversary Old Vine Zinfandel. The 2018 vintage will serve as our inaugural bottling in what we hope will be years of delicious wines to come.
For those participating in this exclusive event, guests can look forward to enjoying Honor Mansion’s full gourmet breakfast while taking in the beauty of the Dry Creek Valley at Dutcher Crossing Winery. Following breakfast, Steve and Cathi will lead two teams in crafting a number of blends in the heart of Dutcher Crossing’s barrel hall, making you winemaker for the day! Of these blends, one will be chosen to be bottled as our 25th Anniversary Old Vine Zinfandel. Hosts also include Proprietor Debra Mathy, and Tasting Room Manager Collyn Scott, who will be available to walk you through the process and answer any questions you may have.
Following the final decision, guests are welcome to enjoy a complimentary tasting of Debra’s wines, giving you a wonderful comparison between a newly blended wine and the finished product.