2019 will mark Honor Mansion’s 25th anniversary so we are kicking off the new year in a big way. When you book a New Year’s getaway, you’re invited to a special event exclusive for our guests. This getaway package includes:
- Overnight accommodations* at the Honor Mansion
- New Year’s Eve champagne reception with appetizers and live music from Susan Comstock Swingtet in the parlor
- 4-course wine pairing dinner with Dutcher Crossing Winery and Gerard’s Paella
- Upgraded New Year’s Day brunch to kick off our 25th year
- A little something extra to take home with you as well!
* Please note, a 2-night minimum is required and reservations are non-non-refundable
New Year’s Eve Schedule of Events
Enjoy a champagne, appetizers, and a 4-course meal at Honor Mansion to kick off your New Year’s Eve. Then, you’ll still have time to ring in the New Year in your private suite or on the plaza in downtown Healdsburg. The New Year’s Eve bash at Honor Mansion will include:
- 4 – 6 pm: Champagne and appetizer reception with music from Susan Comstock Swingtet
- 6 – 9 pm: 4-course New Year’s Eve celebration dinner serving Gerard’s Paella, paired with wines from Dutcher Crossing Winery. A special host and hostess from Dutcher Crossing Winery will also be in attendance.
Start 2019 with a bountiful breakfast at Honor Mansion. Serving from 9 am – 12 noon, – enjoy coffee and homemade biscotti in the morning in classic Honor Mansion style. Then, different from our traditional classic breakfasts, we will ring in the New Year with brunch featuring:
- The best of both breakfast and lunch items
- Champagne to toast the New Year
- Snacks to take back to the room to watch the parade, big games or just R&R