For a handcrafted beer in the heart of Sonoma County, make sure your next pint is from Russian River Brewing Company. Their downtown Santa Rosa location welcomes visitors daily who are eager to try one of their award-winning brews. The Russian River Brewing Company Windsor location will open in the Fall of 2018, and we can’t wait. From Double IPA’s to Blonde Ale’s and Robust Porter’s, the Russian River Brewing Company has it all!
To discover more of what our beautiful region has to offer, consider downloading our Vacation Guide to Sonoma County, CA. The Russian River Brewing Company Windsor location is just one of the many fun places to see while in the area. Our free guide will fill you in on upcoming festivals, outdoor recreation and other exciting information you won’t want to miss!
Here’s Why You Need to Check Out the Russian River Brewing Company!
The Russian River Brewing Company was founded in 1997 and is currently owned by Vinnie Cilurzo. Throughout the years they have won many awards. They have been recognized by the World Beer Cup and the Great American Beer Festival. They are also the proud owners of the Russell Schehrer Award for Innovation in Craft Brewing.
The Santa Rosa location tends to get pretty busy, especially on the weekends. Seating is on a first come first serve basis. Wait times have been known to reach as long as 2 hours. The brewery is open daily from 11:00 am to midnight. Happy hour is held Monday through Friday from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm and all day on Sundays. Make sure you come hungry. Their pub menu will have you feeling full and happy. Menu items include delicious options like chicken wings and beer bites. The kitchen closes at 11:00 pm.
Beers on Tap
- Year-Round: Blind Pig and Pliny the Elder
- Belgian Inspired: Benediction, Damnation, Damnation 23, Defenestration, Erudition, Little White Lie, Perdition, Redemption, Rejection, Salvation, Sanctification
- Barrel Aged: Beautification, Compunction, Consecration, Supplication, Temptation
- Pub Brews and Limited Release: Ales for ALS, Aud Blonde, Dead Leaf Green, Dribble Belt, Framboise For a Cure, Gaffers, Happy Hops, Hop2It, Hopfather IPA, HopTime Harvest Ale, Jake Brake, Janet’s Brown Ale, O.V.I. Stout, Pliny the Younger, Propitation, Riel Deal, Ron Mexico, Row 2, Hill 56, Russian River IPA, Russian River Porter, Saison Blonde, Scratching Post, Segal Select, Shadow of a Doubt, She’s So Italian, STS Pils, Tempo Change, Toronado 25th Anniversary
- Pliny the Younger Release: Only available from February 2nd through the 15th, 2018. This beer is a triple IPA and named after the nephew and the adopted son of Pliny the Elder. Only available on draft.
Russian River Brewing Company Windsor Location Opening Soon!
The Russian River Brewing Company Windsor location will be located on the corner of Conde Lane and Mitchell Lane. Visitors will love the year-round patio and their tasting room. They will offer free self-guided tours and guided tours by reservation. The menu will be more diverse offering burgers and salads and fresh produce from the kitchen garden. There will also be a gift shop on site. You’ll be able to purchase merchandise and beer of course!
Return to the Honor Mansion for a Little Rest and Relaxation!
While planning your Sonoma County getaway, let us host you here at the Honor Mansion. The Honor Mansion is a romantic and historic hotel in Healdsburg, CA. Honor Mansion sits on over 4 acres of land and is home to 13 guest rooms and cottages. We treat our guests each morning to a full breakfast buffet. After a day spent exploring, spend your evening sipping wine and enjoying appetizers as you unwind and settle in for the night. Finally, when booking your reservation, be sure to ask us about our current specials. We have created a few custom packages to make your stay more enjoyable.
Let us be your home away from home when visiting California. We look forward to visiting with you soon!